data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me.

My name is Jillian Gomez. Everyone calls me Jill though, as in the nursery rhyme. I'm fourteen and a sophomore because I skipped kindergarten, which is fact that many people don't know about me. I play volleyball at Whitney Young and club volleyball at Powerhouse. I am a freshman mentor, part of National Junior Honor Society, and plan to take up Eco-Club this year. I am completely type A and I'm almost sure I have OCD. If I don't like the way my handwriting looks on a piece of paper I'll crumble it up and recopy it all over again. I'm very high energy and I tend to talk really fast especially when I'm stressed, which I usually am. I love the color green. Everyone knows green should be named the national color of happiness...okay...that's definitely just me thinking that. MUSIC. GAHHH. I'm such an alternative rock/indie pop person. My favorite band is MUSE. I went to go see them in concert and I cried several times. BEST NIGHT EVER. My second favorite band is METRIC. They're coming to Chicago in November. I absolutely dislike and am very disturbed by JUSTIN BIEBER and all other annoying, whiny, pop singers whose songs seem too repeat way to many times on the radio. I'm a south sider...but don't ask me if I like the Sox or the Cubs because I DON'T WATCH BASEBALL. I live all the way by the Indiana border which is only a walk away. The only difference is that sales tax and gas are cheaper. I AM BY NO MEANS A HOOSIER. My dream job is to become a Veterinarian and run my own hospital. I want to be self employed so I can make my own hours...and...well...I'm a type A person. I love animals! I have a dog named Rusty who is as you can guess is rust colored and half King Shepard and half Retriever. Onto my other family...I live with my dad and mom. My mom and I have a very close relationship and I'm not one of those people to say I HATE MY MOM because I LOVE MY MOM. I love my dad equally as much because his support means everything to me. I have one brother who is twelve years older than me. He is 27 and all of my friends seem to find him attractive...awkward. 
I'm also really close with him. SIBLING LOVE. I'm Mexican...which means I'm expected to speak Spanish...which I kind of do...ish...
I want to travel ALL OVER Europe. 
And I want to ride an elephant.
There's obviously more...but I feel like I'm rambling...AGAIN...
Surprise. Surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment